Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Keeping the blog going...

Hi everyone,

Well, after spending two hours diligently typing everyone's e-mail addresses (my second go at it actually) in an attempt to put the blog private, I have given up. It will not cooperate with me and I am not the most patient person when it comes to the computer (Sven will vouch for that). So, for now...I will keep it public as it appears that many of you still appreciate receiving "Anna updates" from all the e-mails that we have received. Thanks to everyone for your kind words. I will try to post often...Annabelle likes seeying her pictures and it is fun for us to see how much progress she is making when we look back. I have just received her "blog book" and got pretty emotional when I read the posts from Kazakhstan. We have come a long way... and we look forward to the journey ahead of a family of four.

Love, Jocelyne

2 comments:

Deb from WhatsInMyAttic said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deb from WhatsInMyAttic said...

So, so happy you are keeping this blog open for now. I've been following along since you were in Kaz (linked over from the LaJoys). I have a grandson from Kaz and enjoy following travel and adoption blogs. Thanks for letting us follow your lovely family! I just recently set up a google account, so have never commented before.