Saturday, December 26, 2009

Contempt of Court!


I told Sven that I would be poking fun at him... and he's quite nervous. This morning, I woke up and looked at his mess. Now...the background. Yesterday, during court, he was asked whether he would be helping out with the housework since I would be so busy taking care of two children. Would he ironing his own clothes? He replied "certainly....I always help with the housework". We had smiled at the question. Now...waking up this morning and seeying his pile of clothes on the floor...I've decided to use his own statement to my advantage!!! He'll be in contempt of court if he doesn't clean up after himself from now on...ah ha ha....(actually, I see that it's his tie...he was soooo anxious to be removing it. I don't think he's worn one since our wedding a little over 8 years ago!)

No comments: